Sintered felt It is made of extremely fine metal fibers (the diameter is accurate to micron) by non-woven laying, lamination and high-temperature sintering. The stainless steel sintered felt is composed of different pore size layers to form pore gradient, which can control the high filtration accuracy and the larger pollution capacity. It has the characteristics of three-dimensional network, porous structure, high porosity, large surface area and uniform pore size distribution, which can continuously maintain the filtration effect of the filter cloth. Due to the above structure and characteristics, stainless steel sintered felt can effectively make up for the weakness of metal mesh which is easy to block and vulnerable, and can make up for the shortcomings of powder filter products which are fragile and low flow. It has the characteristics of temperature resistance and pressure resistance that ordinary filter paper and cloth can not match. Therefore, stainless steel sintered felt is an ideal filter material with high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and high precision
1. It has the advantages of large capacity, high filtration precision, slow pressure rise and long replacement cycle;
2. High porosity and excellent permeability, small pressure loss and large flow rate;
3. Corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance: it can resist the corrosion of acid, alkali, organic solvent and medicine, and can be used in 480 ℃ environment for a long time;
4. Easy to process, shape and weld;
5. According to the user's requirements, it can specially produce reinforced, thickened, reinforced protective net and other specifications;
Stainless steel sintered felt has excellent filtration performance and is an ideal filter material with high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance and high precision. It is widely used in polymer filtration, petrochemical industry, electronic high temperature gas dust removal, oil refining process filtration, viscose filtration, ultrafilter pre filtration, vacuum pump protection filter, filter membrane support, catalyst carrier, automobile airbag, aircraft and ship fuel filtration, hydraulic system filtration.
Standard size: 1000 × 500mm 1000 × 600mm 1000 × 1000mm 1200 × 1000mm 1500 × 1200mm
Material standard: 316L
The above size can be customized according to the user's requirements.
According to the requirements of GB t18853.
2. The bubble point pressure shall be measured according to GB / t5249.
3. The air permeability shall be measured according to GB / t5453. The pressure difference is 200Pa and the medium is air.
4. The determination of breaking strength shall be carried out according to GB / t228.