How to make stainless steel sintering net?
There are several methods for making stainless steel sinter nets
(1) plain grid structure: the stainless steel sintered mesh forms a square or rectangular opening, and the hole width of the wire mesh is approximately equal to the diameter of the wire mesh. The strength of the braided wire mesh is in the range of 10 to 60 mesh, while the strength of the fine wire mesh is lower.
(2) twill cloth (or flat twill cloth): coarse wire with predetermined number of holes can be used to improve the strength of the mesh. Of course, the holes are smaller. If necessary, the number of weft yarns can be appropriately reduced to form rectangular holes.
(3) twill Dutch weaving: holes or channels are divided into twill Double Dutch weaving and twill single Dutch weaving. The holes or grooves are slits or triangles, and fine particles can be intercepted until 1:00 p.m. The weft of the twill Double Dutch yarn is very tight and the warp is almost completely covered.
(4) common Dutch knitting structure: the warp is very thick and the weft is very thin, forming a triangular hole, that is, not a "straight channel", the diameter of the hole is 15-340 / TM. The mesh of this kind of structure is firm, compact and strong, and can have relatively low pressure loss at high productivity. You can also use two warp yarns instead of one, with greater mesh strength or smaller hole diameter (e.g., less than 40 / - M). It can also be finer weft to increase the filtration rate of the medium and has a large capacity.
(5) anti Dutch pattern: the texture of Dutch pattern is the same, but the weft is thicker or the warp is thinner. The intercepted particle size can be as small as 8 p.m. Anti load pattern improves the strength of the filter, easy to clean, large flow and strong retention capacity.
(6) TRD twill anti Dutch pattern: the stainless steel sintered net adopts the same method as the anti pattern Dutch knitting, but the weft diameter is twice as large as the twill weft, the flow rate is large, the pressure drop is small, but the trapped particles are larger.
In the use of stainless steel sintering net, its price is approachable, and has the characteristics of high efficiency and high precision, so it is recognized and trusted by the majority of consumers. In the future filter market also has a larger space for development, versatility is also stronger.