If you live in Richmond and have a gap in your teeth there is no better way to fill it than using dental implants. They have proven themselves superior to other methods of filling gaps for several reasons:
• The new teeth look and feel like natural teeth and they don’t affect the jaw at all unlike other methods of filling gaps that usually lead to jaw deterioration. Your new teeth will not interfere with eating, smiling and speaking.
• Dental implants are for life – once you have them installed and you take care of them you will never need to change them. Compare them to a solution such as bridges which usually need to be replaced after about 10 years and you will see why so many dentists recommend them.
• Your smile is important and having a gap in your teeth may lead to you feeling self conscious. If you have dental implants installed you regain your confidence (and your smile) back.
• Did you know that missing teeth can affect the shape of your jaw and even your face? This doesn’t have to happen if you have dental implants installed. In addition to that, missing teeth lead to problems pronouncing words – dental implants will help with this.
• Missing teeth can lead to loss of the teeth next to the gap because they tend to slant. If not taken care of, you can eventually lose all your teeth. Why let this happen when you can so easily get a dentist to install dental implants?
• Your teeth remain where they should be – in your mouth and not in a cup. Dentures have to be removed at night when you go to bed and left soaking in a cup. They can also be quite embarrassing when they sometimes fall out of the mouth. This will never happen if you have dental implants installed.
• One great advantage of dental implants is the fact that they don’t get cavities. That said, you must still see your dentist as scheduled and you must take care of the implants as instructed.
Are there dentists in Richmond who are known for their work on dental implants?
Yes, there are several of them but you will find that Roseneath Dental Practice is one of the best. They have been doing dental implant in Richmond procedures for years now and you will find that they can help you fill a gap in your teeth in just a few short months. They are, in fact, the largest and oldest dental practice in Richmond, having been operational for more than 50 years. They are also experts in cosmetic dentistry.